A new Curse !

I have a new curse to inflict on those that annoy me .
May many litres of Moviprep invade your bowels .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I’ve felt that pain, I do not wish to feel it again.

Stay strong, it gets better :smiley:

mardybum:
I’ve felt that pain, I do not wish to feel it again.

Stay strong, it gets better :smiley:

Apt user name !

I also have the threat of picolax in the near future !!

The ones in the South east were certainly a challenge if you rode a motorbike especially if it was windy .
It concentrated the mind and strenthened the bum cheeks !

get a dose of that every 2 years . just before I go for a “foreign object” shoved up my jacksie .although it is interesting when you can look at the screen and see inside yourself :sunglasses:

Getting it down was the hardest part for me.
Of the drink.
If it’s for bowel cancer testing, you do right having it.
I had 6 polyps removed recently.
3 of them would/could have turned to cancer if left.

All done and dusted !
Not a pleasant experience in any shape or form .
But I am all clear , the consultant even remarked that my colon was very clean and healthy .
I was even complimented on my enormous ■■■■ two minutes after they finished .

The wait for the “action moment” is the killer.
Especially if your more than a few yards away from the office
I insisted they put it downhill before putting it uphill :open_mouth:

Ah,yes.Happy memories of numerous objects and several medics checking out my southbound exit.After my prostate removal in 2007 the next thing for men of a certain age is bowels.My early Christmas present in 2016 was a thorough root through by my doctor.The"powdered drink"the night before was disgusting and you don’t want to stray too far from the little room.Like a previous correspondant I was offered the choice of watching it all in glorious technicolour and complimented on a clean and shiny location and indeed complimented on the unavoidable release of gas at the end of it all.All you young fellows out there remember it will come to you so be prepared and enjoy.

Ah I forgot about the post experience recovery room, which is more akin to the scene from Blazing Saddles. Though letting a HUGE one rip in the pharmacy was slightly embarrassing

The trepidation of letting one rip ! What if its the post op cup of tea and biscuit doing a fast track through the colon ?
On the evidence of last nights fire hose eruptions from my rusty sheriffs badge the undercrakers and jeans would only act as filters .

I’ve got the lollipops, envelope and information but just wary of actually taking the samples and keeping them for 3 to 4 days before handing them to the post lady [emoji848]

Having had this approx 3 weeks ago I was glad I took two days off, my “procedure” was at 7.30pm.

The worst part was getting the stuff down my throat. I now know why they say a pint of water for each ■■■ of moviprep, the water is to take the taste away.

Didn’t get to see the screen, I was facing away. I was sedated and also given the gas and air pipe, finished a bottle of gas and air - I was impressed!!!

Still got the squits though.

I did think I was going to be in for a treat when handed the MoviPrep, sadly, I was in for a night of the trots of the highest order. My sheriffs badge was used more in the evening preceding the “routine” inspection than at any other point in my 34 years.

Thankfully it wasn’t long before it was all over, and any offending articles had been removed - 16 polyps and three “imposters”. I was given the all clear 9 days later and whatever it was had been caught in time. No further discoveries were found on following inspections, so I am now MOT exempt for a number of years.

If we think that we have it bad, imagine putting on your white coat every working day and having to feed a tube up our hairy old trades mans entrances. I was all clear as well.There was a really great funny story on here a few years back. Perhaps someone could upload it again.

My dad had a package come in the mail the other day apparently its to do with having a bowel scope.
Its called Clyssie and its a 120ml of fluid he has to stick up has ■■■ before going to the hospital.
Apparently he has to put on a nappy as well before he leaves the house to stop the fluid leaking back out once its in.

He has categorically refused to do it.

Was just about to have a very early breakfast (workin tonight) until I read this thread but don’t think I will bother now …

Having been told that I don’t need any other investigations I now have some picolax going spare , whoa betide anyone that crosses me in the near future . My acts of kindness towards my enemies will have a different meaning .

the last time I took it , the lady in my life looked at the difference it made (albeit temporary) to my waistline she asked if i could get some more :smiley:

grumpyken52:
Having been told that I don’t need any other investigations I now have some picolax going spare , whoa betide anyone that crosses me in the near future . My acts of kindness towards my enemies will have a different meaning .

Don’t offer it to me Ken , went in for polyps last year and the doctor gave me a laxative to use before the procedure . When the appointment letter came there was Movieprep with it . I duly gagged it down and trotted off to hospital only to be told that I didn’t need it as the laxative would have been enough , the polyps were in the colon area so no need to go into the bowel proper . Oh how we laughed , not .