New aortic heart valve and pacemaker

I’m glad your operation went well. We’re looking at two different issues here. One of them is getting your licence back after the heart valve replacement, and the other is the problem with the irregular heart rhythm and pacemaker.
As far as getting your licence back after the operation is concerned, the DVLA rules say that you can’t drive group 2 vehicles (lorries and buses) for three months after the operation but after that time a licence will be re-issued provided the pumping efficiency of the heart is at least 40%. This is called the left-ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) and is a measurement of whether the heart muscle has been damaged by constantly trying to pump past the narrowed aortic valve before the operation.
And there must be no other relevant medical problems.
But in your case there is, because of the heart rhythm. The rules are that the heart rhythm irregularity must be successfully treated for three months before returning to driving although in a separate section the rules say that you can return to driving six weeks after insertion of a pacemaker provided there are no other relevant conditions.
I am not clear whether they will say that you need to wait three months from when the irregular heart rhythm was successfully treated (presumably the date the pacemaker was inserted), or six weeks from when the pacemaker was inserted.
So I would say that overall the news is generally good and if it was quite some time ago since you had the operation and your heart rhythm is now well controlled it sounds like it would be a good time to reapply for your licence.