Well we did it

I’M A DAD

Baby Jessica was born this morning at 0048 weighing in at 7lb 2oz mother and baby are doing great besides being in labour for just under 21 hours.

simon

Many congratulations mate… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
theres no feeling in the world like the one you get when you first hold your own child for the first time :sunglasses: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:
All the best to you , your missus and little Jessica

Notice how her fingers curve with exactly the same contour as a steering wheel :smiley:

Congrats to you and Mrs RS2K - and Miss RS2K jnr.

Congratulations… And all the best to you and the family. Not a bad present to get for christmas :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

congratulations dad (and mum of course) :smiley: :smiley:

having a few sherberts to wet the babys head tonite si :wink:

jon

congratulations to you all :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :smiley: well done

pam

well done to both of you and bring on the sleepless nights and dont you dare post on here that little jess sleeps through :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Congratulations to you all :smiley:

Many thanks for all the good wishes i’ve just got back from evening visiting and baby is doing great :sunglasses: so im just gonna have a quick Jim beam to toast the newborn them im of to bed as i’ve not slept since 3am thursday and im a bit…

simon

All the best mate great feeling eh?.

Congratulations to you all :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

nice 1 Simon

pleased to here mother and baby doin fine

Congratulations! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

All these beautiful girls being born, Matty’s going to be spoilt for choice when it’s time to marry him off… :wink:

Lucy:
Congratulations! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

All these beautiful girls being born, Matty’s going to be spoilt for choice when it’s time to marry him off… :wink:

I thought that Becky was gonna become married to Matty, see photo below

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/sa … yBecky.jpg

congratulations to you all :wink:

Good point Sam…! :wink:

congratulations

Congratulations and much love to all the family from LT and repton. :laughing:

well done to both of you and happy christmas

Well done to mum and dad for such a beautiful baby, Being an ex midwife new babys come high on my list for adoration!!! Enjoy your little bundle of treasure cos they grow up so fast and then expect dad to pay up for a brand new truck for the 21st birthday , [/b]