And now it's on my medical records…

I’ve received an enquiry from someone who is worried about what they’ve told their GP. He said he asked his doctor to show him his medical records and the doctor had written down that he had been depressed and struggled with concentration. Now he’s worried that when he has his next licence renewal medical DVLA will find out about this and refuse his licence.
DVLA have two levels of depression. The first level which is more minor, is not reportable and no action would be taken. The “severe” level is reportable and would lead to loss of licence until the person had been recovered for six months.
The lower-level depression is “a short lived episode not involving memory or concentration problems, suicidal thoughts, or behavioural disturbance”.
The severe category is “more severe anxiety or depression involving memory or concentration problems, suicidal thoughts, or behavioural disturbance” and more than “short-lived”.
But once six months have gone by, DVLA would take no action even in a person who had suffered from severe anxiety depression.
So in answer to the question, it is quite possible that DVLA would call this “severe” anxiety or depression because of the impaired concentration; but if it was more than six months ago, it’s all history now and he don’t need to worry.
There are some medical conditions which DVLA take very seriously, such as a seizure, and would revoke a licence immediately, but there are other things where they seem less inclined to revoke a licence and in my experience anxiety and depression is one where they seem rather reluctant to take away a licence.
If they did make enquiries they would send a questionnaire to the GP and what they do next very much depends on how supportive the GP is. If the GP says that it wasn’t a serious episode and is now fully recovered they generally don’t seem to take action.