C.S.A (need to get it off my chest)

hi all, i know this is not driving related and thier are other forums for this sort of thing, but…

Just found out that the C.S.A will be wanting what will be to me a large sum of my weekly wages, having just passed my test and soon having to start to pay back the loan for it, along with all the other weekly bills that we all get. At this point i cannot see how i can pay the sort of money they expect when things are going to be so tight as it is.
I see alot of my daughter, who is eleven now and love her like any dad, and do not mind paying for things she needs and would do anything for her.

When i phoned the C.S.A to explain the situation they were not interested in the slightest, telling me that “something would have to go”
“Like what?” i said.
“Not eating”
“Selling my car, then not able to get to work or pick my daughter up”
“Not paying my rent, then losing my house”
“Not paying my bills”
Her reply was that the C.S.A will take thier percentage from my wages and that any other expenses are not taken into account.

Like i said before i do not mind paying for things my daughter needs, but the ammounts that they are asking for, and when you live on your own seem to take the [zb].

Thanks to all who have read this and stuck with it…but i have been losing sleep over it and need to express how i feel. Cheers.

anyone in the same boat with anything to help please reply or P.M me.

Thanks again. Robin Hood

Maybe i need to be “stealing from the rich, to give to the poor”

if it needs stars it shouldn’t be there,jb. p.s i know what you mean though :wink:

robin hood you will get more advice with this problem in here, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles I have to pay my ex husband as the kids live with him but I am lucky we get on well and I pay him directly. I wouldn’t know what to tell you honey. :cry:

My advice would be take all the paperwork to th citizen advice and see what they say
most of the people there are retired solicitors who keep up to date with things and can give very good advice

pam

Thank you mrs mix & ladytrucker679, been separated for seven years now and the ex still won’t make things easy for me, even though she is married with her new family! wish things could be easier and smoother, i would be willing to pay money direct to her, knowing that all the money would go to my daughter instead of the government taking a cut.
Will look at going to the citizen advice and take all paperwork with me.

Feel better today now that blood is not boiling as much :slight_smile:

Thanks again x

There has been times as you can understand that I have wanted to stand on my ex husbands throat! :wink: but have you taken your ex and her husband out for a drink or sat down and talked about this, there are ways to make this easier on all involved. Feel free to pm me if you would really like a good rant. :wink: