Trapped nerves

About a month ago I must of pulled myself as couldn’t sleep / having to put hand/ arm above head to take away pain to be able to drive , pins and needles down left arm to hand , rang out of hours gp sat morn to see someone at hospital practise , told were sending paramedics ( explained I didn’t need them but insisted ) so they arrive and listen to what I’m saying and say they think I’ve pulled a muscle but must do ecg( heart trace ) just in case , does it and asks Es have I had heart issues as trace is not what he was expecting , do it again and he says we think you have a pulled muscle but this heart trace is a little bit concerning , we will ring and see if out of hours will see you , they would and said to go to a&e , they did checks and said we will make your doctor aware of heart trace , shoulder , take medicine and 2/4 days you should be fine .
Following week see general practitioner ( like a nurse ) at doctors , she gives me stronger pills and books , arm me in with physiotherapist , does loads of exercises and says you need a scan , so books me in with doctor
So not feeling better , pain , arm constant pins and needles I decided to book private chiropractor , roughly 3 weeks after first injuring shoulder , so sits down explains problem as she says straight away you’ve a trapped nerve ( if you’re holding arm above head to relieve pain it’s a sign.
So after checks she says I’ve pulled a muscle in shoulder , by carrying on working and holding my neck / body in a manner to protect / keep pain away I’ve trapped nerves in my back and 1 in elbower , now got 4 more sessionstak with her , one this week with pyhsio , one with doctor
But no one has given me a timeline really , just
It will get better
Anyone had trapped nerves , how long did it take to heal , on diazepam,naproxen , bags ice , exercise , anything you found better to heal it , ta