Constructive dismissal?

Hi all … i was off work with a bad back for 4 weeks with doctors notes.the company asked me into the office for a welfare meeting asking what they can do to help.i told them that multi drop is an issue and throwing the straps over high loads they wrote this all down and agreed to put me on light duties.i started back on the following Monday …they didn’t give me light duties funny enough and i hurt my back again on the Thursday …i spoke to the office and asked for a transfer to another depot as this would be better for my back with the work they do …at further expense to me as its 60 mile each way…they refused this as my time keeping was poor ? even tho there was a vacancy at said depot.i spoke to the office and said that my back is bad and don’t know what to do apart from put my notice in upon which they excepted my notice leave tonight . even tho i never put my notice in they made it clear on what they wanted do you think this is constructive dismissal …my back problem started 18 months ago working at this company and ive had a number of days off with it ? any help would be appreciated thanks 9ball

ACAS is a very good place to start with employment issues, and its free. phone 0300 123 11 00
Other advice is, I certainly wouldn’t have done the work you have done to trouble your back again after you started back, you should have refused to do it and put the problem back in their hands to sort it out one way or another.