1 st year over ( Rikki & Lucy )

Happy 1 st wedding anniversary to Rikki and Lucy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and of course we all know that the 1 st is Paper :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Ang…we’ve had some through the post from Mrs Mix and family already!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I did point out to Rikki that if the first is paper, then by rights I should be allowed a divorce…but he’s not buying it… :cry: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And they said it wouldn’t last.
:wink:

Congratulations.

Paper for 1 year?, me and the bride have endured 20 years now, whats that then Ange, fiberglass or summat! :wink: :laughing:

think it is china or glass for 20 yrs

That’ll do, good stuff for throwing! :wink:

Congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations once again you two glad the package arrived o.k. :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

pam

Mal:
Paper for 1 year?, me and the bride have endured 20 years now, whats that then Ange, fiberglass or summat! :wink: :laughing:

1st=paper
2nd=cotton
3rd=leather :blush:
4th=silk
5th=wood
6th=iron
7th=wool
8th=bronze
9th=pottery
10th=tin

15th=crystal
20th=china
25th=silver
30th=pearl
35th=coral
40th=ruby
45th=sapphire
50th=gold
55th=emerald
60th=diamond
70th=second diamond

pam

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Silver

Its our silver next month :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

Thanks for that list Pam!

Blimey Si, you only get 10 years for armed robbery, we’d ahve been better off M8! :wink: :laughing:

One day someone somewhere will find a get out clause in the marriage certificate and he/she will be a very very rich person…

I,m on 11 years this year an i just dont know why she puts up with me but she does :slight_smile::):):):)…

Year 6 = iron â– â– ? :open_mouth:

Being a Yorkshireman, I didn’t wait that long and bought her one of those fangled ones that does steam etc before we were even married!!! :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:

Being a Yorkshireman, I didn’t wait that long and bought her one of those fangled ones that does steam etc before we were even married!!! :laughing: :laughing:

did the marriage last 6 years :question: :laughing: :laughing:

I keep telling SHMBO that if I shot her when we first met I’d have been out by now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and the arnica helps with the bruises

( and it’s somewhere between china and silver for us at the moment :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: )

marcustandy:

LMAO!

If I bought her an iron I’d have it chucked at me!

silk for me

but iv’e deffinatly got some wood for her next year :blush: :open_mouth: :wink:

jon

Congratulations