What should he do?

Hi, I am so hoping someone can help me, I am the wife of an hgv driver, will try to cut a long story short, my husband was employed as hgv driver, at interview it was not revealed that he would have to be away mostly all week, it is very rare for him to get home at all during the week,and late nights on fridays are all too common!. He is very obliging and doesnt like confrontation, so he is being taken advantage of, in my opinion! I spend all day on sundays preparing meals for the week(he had to buy his own inverter & microwave when it became apparant he was not getting home!)If this had been stated at interview stage then we could have discussed it and decided if this is what we wanted,but it wasn’t!! He is paid a decent wage, maybe? £500, take home, but in my opinion given the hours he is away from home this equates to about 50p per hour! He is not happy,obviously, and I know he can and will drive anything anywhere, just being taken advantage of which annoys me considerably, He is TOO nice for his own good ,or am I biased?? HELP please

get the same money doing nites start time 1800 yard 0600 am or sooner steady job just got to get the home life around and it works been there done that same as day work get him to try it for a bit dosent work out he can go back tramptng done the game for 30 years ! hope it works out for ya .