A numb leg

Second time this has happened in a case of 3 months, right leg feels numb and tingles… Anyone had similar previously?? It still works just the feeling is horrendous!

Last time lasted about a week and it was very uncomfortable being sat all day, really not looking forward to tomorrow I’ll say that! Just standing it feels asif my leg won’t take my weight :confused:

Thanks in advance

yt03:
Second time this has happened in a case of 3 months, right leg feels numb and tingles… Anyone had similar previously?? It still works just the feeling is horrendous!

Last time lasted about a week and it was very uncomfortable being sat all day, really not looking forward to tomorrow I’ll say that! Just standing it feels asif my leg won’t take my weight :confused:

Thanks in advance

Had similar sounds like sciatica , i went to doc said lots of buttock clenching when stood up(i,m not kidding) n exercise. Cold compress bottom of spine, I used bag of frozen peas. Helped no end Paul

coomsey:

yt03:

Thanks in advance

Had similar sounds like sciatica , i went to doc said lots of buttock clenching when stood up(i,m not kidding) n exercise. Cold compress bottom of spine, I used bag of frozen peas. Helped no end Paul

Thanks Paul when I looked on the Internet it brought up sciatica, have had a few shooting pains down the same leg lately! And it feels rather cold compared to the other’ wasn’t sure if it was just circulation so been wearing long John’s!

yt03:

coomsey:

yt03:

Thanks in advance

Thanks Paul when I looked on the Internet it brought up sciatica, have had a few shooting pains down the same leg lately! And it feels rather cold compared to the other’ wasn’t sure if it was just circulation so been wearing long John’s!

Sciatica. Disc bulges n nips nerve. Peas will help specially if you can find which disc causing it. Sitting bad exercise good if you can be arsed. Best of luck with it Paul

When I had it, it was the worst pain I have ever experienced, from my right buttock to the end of my big toe.
Co-codemol is a good pain reliever, but the best treatment is physio.
Do press ups but keep your hips on the floor, the idea is to arch your spine backwards to allow the ruptured disc to return to it’s original position. This does not happen with a click!, with me it took 18 months!
Do ten press ups as often as you can, again, keep your hips on the floor.
The most comfortable resting position is lying on the floor face down with your upper torso supported on your elbows.
Every vehicle I drive I have the lumbar support pushed out to it’s maximum, again to arch the spine.
DO NOT take too much rest, if you rest too long stiffness sets in and when you do come to move, it’s more difficult.
Despite the pain I was only off work for two weeks then I worked through the pain, taking the pain killers and not doing too much exertion, but keep moving!

Do you keep your wallet in your back pocket? It can knock your hip out of whack and cause similar symptoms to sciatica.

newmercman:
Do you keep your wallet in your back pocket? It can knock your hip out of whack and cause similar symptoms to sciatica.

How I wish my wallet had caused mine !

It all started at my last firm when I got given a truck with a seat that had collapsed on the right hand side, I knew I was sat in a awkward position but never really bothered me’ until I could not feel which pedal my foot was on!!

yt03:
It all started at my last firm when I got given a truck with a seat that had collapsed on the right hand side, I knew I was sat in a awkward position but never really bothered me’ until I could not feel which pedal my foot was on!!

Loads of drivers don,t know which pedal their foots on !!■■
Follow Best B s advise n you,ll come out the other side.

When I first started the press ups, I could not lock out my arms and keep my hips on the floor as my spine was so stiff.
I got my wife to stand on my buttocks while I was doing press ups and it did loosen my spine until I could keep my hips on the floor AND lock my arms out.
PS. If your other half wears high heels and lace ■■■■■■■ while performing this, it makes it more pleasurable, but just hope the neighbours aren’t looking through the curtains!

bestbooties:
When I first started the press ups, I could not lock out my arms and keep my hips on the floor as my spine was so stiff.
I got my wife to stand on my buttocks while I was doing press ups and it did loosen my spine until I could keep my hips on the floor AND lock my arms out.
PS. If your other half wears high heels and lace ■■■■■■■ while performing this, it makes it more pleasurable, but just hope the neighbours aren’t looking through the curtains!

If I had women with lace ■■■■■■■ standing on my back my hips would never get nearer than 6" to the floor !