Truckers underwear

Just sat watching " Can’t pay we will do [zb] all ", and looked down and noticed one of my testicles hanging out of a hole in my boxer shorts. And it’s got me thinking…

Does spending numerous hours driving trucks cause excessive wear to your kecks? I am a tight fisted sod at the best of times, and would not dream of spending big bucks on undercrackers, but even these cheap Primark jobbies have started to wear out quicker since I started driving wagons.

Any one else had problems?

moved to an appropriate forum - but have too say to make such a post you must be really bored. ever thought of investing in Netflix? :wink:

Can’t afford it Rikki.

Spending a fortune on undies.

I think the heat generated from bottom burps and it been trapped because your sat down makes them disintegrate quicker,always be sure to lift a cheek so as to not cause unnecessary heat build up.

Decent shout that Chris.

I had a McD’s Big Tasty meal today, and I think it’s the culprit that caused the hole that my bollock fell out of.
Did an almighty ■■■■ on the M62 earlier, so forceful that my top bunk fell down.

This thread is a good reason why the general public looks down on truckers …

This thread is a good reason why the general public looks down on truckers …

Funny though! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

MickM

I thought it was quite a thought provoking question actually.

I’ve bought several different types now and can’t find decent kecks that aren’t baggy or ride up the Mars bar rack, the last pair I bought just don’t feel comfortable. . As for the side hangers I have a pair that roll and end up grabbing the sack :open_mouth: chuff they went in the bin

Go commando or wear the kilt.

just make sure you don’t sit down in ikea on one of these :wink: ,

unilad.co.uk/articles/man-ge … -facebook/

bald:
just make sure you don’t sit down in ikea on one of these :wink: ,

unilad.co.uk/articles/man-ge … -facebook/

What a ridiculous thing! If it didn’t knacker your knackers, it’d definitely knacker your shower tray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your worrying about blowing holes in your undercrackers, maybe it time to start wearing a thong, plenty flow through then. :laughing: :laughing:

Mrs B complained to me the other day that they don’t make thongs in her size, so I thought I would treat her, and brought home some internal strap webbing and a ratchet strap.

Not sure it’s up to the job though. She suffocated her last husband by sitting on his face.