Father's Day

Happy Father’s Day fella’s!! I know not everybody is lucky enough to see their kids for one reason or another, but the Beaver is giving you a shout at least,lol.

To the Dads who get socks. Tough [zb].

And on a final note-be nice to your children as they get to choose your rest home.

I don’t know what all the fuss is about on father’s day , we only did the fun bit and made a small donation , "er indoors did all the work .

Do you know how depressing today is for the farther who dont have kids

Yes. That’s why I gave a shout out for Dads who don’t.

Cheers Beaver.
Saw my 2 on Friday 28 & 26 now & they brought me 4 cans of Speckled Hen & a pack of Maltezers, that’ll do [emoji106]
Although I ask for a Fireblade every year & they haven’t brought me one yet [emoji57]

My youngest 2 both bought me beer and cards related to beer drinking, do you reckon they are trying to tell me something?
Still waiting for the older 2 coming around, if they bring beer then I know they all have me down as a ■■■■■■■■■ :blush: :smiley:

Happy Father’s Day to you all
I got a rock cd album and we’re currently in the boozer for Sunday lunch

It’s all a scam invented by Hallmark to fill a gap in the card selling calendar.

Fathers day ■■■■■ for me. Lost my dad to suicide in May of 2011.

Santa:
It’s all a scam invented by Hallmark to fill a gap in the card selling calendar.

+1

Same as Christmas then Santa :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
My youngest 2 both bought me beer and cards related to beer drinking, do you reckon they are trying to tell me something?
Still waiting for the older 2 coming around, if they bring beer then I know they all have me down as a ■■■■■■■■■ :blush: :smiley:

Are your youngest two over 18 Rob

Big bag of m and m’s and a card. Is good enough for me and all day in the park. Silence now for the f1.

tango boy:

robroy:

Yeh, 2 lads 28 and 21, 2 girls 19 and 31, …Christ thanks Orangeboy for reminding me how bloody old I am :smiling_imp: , but I’m still mistaken for my eldest lads big brother when we are out together. :smiley: …yeh I know in my dreams :unamused: :smiley:
How old are yours?

See what you were getting at btw. :smiley:

A boxing style dressing gown with “best dad” on the back
New PJs
Chocolate…lots of chocolate!
Just had Sunday lunch @ home now off to the pub for a drink with a friend who is moving away tommorow.

robroy:

tango boy:

robroy:

Yeh, 2 lads 28 and 21, 2 girls 19 and 31, …Christ thanks Orangeboy for reminding me how bloody old I am :smiling_imp: , but I’m still mistaken for my eldest lads big brother when we are out together. :smiley: …yeh I know in my dreams :unamused: :smiley:
How old are yours?

See what you were getting at btw. :smiley:

Ha ha step daughter is 25 then two girls 12 and 11 and my boy is 9

Santa:

says a man with a fictional character as an avatar!

Son of 35 (today is his birthday & my best fathers day present ever :wink: ) and a beautiful daughter aged 33…and grandson aged 15 months. love them to bits.

Twoninety88:

Santa:

says a man with a fictional character as an avatar!

He isn’t real his posts don’t exist :laughing: :laughing:

Radar19:

Sorry to hear that.I lost my mum because of MS so i hate mothers day.

Colin_scottish:

Radar19:

Sorry to hear that.I lost my mum because of MS so i hate mothers day.

I sympathise with your losses lads, but I reckon you’ve just brought a light hearted thread down a few notches. :cry: :neutral_face: