MS

basically been to see doc a few times with the same or similar symptons, I,m now waiting for a MRI scan but have been told that its possible that I have MS, now do I have tell employer? I,m feeling that for my own state of mind I should, as I would hate something to happen but on the other hand I presume they will take me off driving and then what?

basically what would you guys do? or if anyone as gone through the same how did you deal with it?

cheers guys

I suggest you contact Lucy on here as she has it herself & not long ago gave driving up although still holds her licence she did drive as a tramper for quite a long time with it

So not the end of the world but please if they give you medication take it it can help

I know Lucy also joined a rowing club as this does help

There are no black and white answers with MS.
But…one of our drivers was diagnosed with it just after Christmas :frowning:
TBH,No one expected to see him at work again.
However,after jumping through various DVLA hoops,driving assessments etc;he restarted work recently.He’s found it difficult,obviously,as our work involves heavy roll cages,but…so far,so good :smiley:

10 years after diagnosis, Primary Progressive MS, still got a valid licence though I only use it for test-driving nowadays having come off the road “proper” at the end of 2014 - that was because I was ■■■■■■ off with living in a tin box rather than because of the disease, though, and if Plan B ever goes ■■■■ up I’ll be back down the road all over again. :wink: