Does anyone have info on ceramic

Hi, is there any good web resource on ceramic? Is anyone using a ceramic? I tried researching on them and came out dry. The only decent resource I can find is best ceramic reviews. Anybody have any health tips, brand recommendations, or other information? Thanks in advance for your help

At home I have cast iron cook wear in the cab metal ( trangia.se/en/ ) which I did use for camping but will prob replace with cast iron as & when

Bebe:
Hi, is there any good web resource on ceramic? Is anyone using a ceramic? I tried researching on them and came out dry. The only decent resource I can find is best ceramic reviews. Anybody have any health tips, brand recommendations, or other information? Thanks in advance for your help

we have a full set of ceramic pans ang , excellent in every way . couldn’t say what brand they are , but we bought them from nottcut garden centre , nationwide chain so you should be able to find one near you . one thing though , get the frying pans with the little bobbles on the bottom , the smooth ones are nowhere near as good . never put them in soak hot from the stove , let them go cold first and any mess floats off with a light rub ( guess who washes the pots at our house ) . good luck with your choice , regards , dave

At home I have just purchased Le Creuset‎ they are cast iron have seasoned them well in oven 1st mind have had the roasting dishes for a long time now expensive heavy but well worth it

I have ceramic as they need very little oil, or none at all, my problem is with the salt and pepper pots, do i buy them with one hole, or 5 holes ( i do like lots of pepper ) if that helps.

You need to modernise Truckyboy , buy a nice pepper mill , when your food starts to look grey/black that’s enough .