That little bit of diy!

With the house on the market at the minute and not selling due to a poor market and the house needing a lick of paint we decided to wallapaper the dining room and give it a lick of paint.

So theres Mrs Mutt stripping the wallpaper and me rubbing down the woodwork for a fresh coat of gloss, i,m sanding away when i get close to a bit of dado rail so i thought i,ll pull it off and stick it back on just so i can get the sanding and paint right WRONG!!!..

I pulled it off and what comes with it? you guessed a huge lump of plaster, now i can drive a truck, i can sand a bit of wood and repaint it , i can hang wallpaper,i can pull my computer apart and put it back together i can do many things in the house i,ll be the first to admit i am crap at diy, but i give it a go, but i haver never plastered and i have heard it is an art not for the faint hearted.

The plasterer is coming to have a look tomorrow hes a guy i used to look after VERY WELL when i worked at the builders merchant and he reckons about £180 CASH ( at least Mr Brown wont be getting a share of something i worked hard for) so ok £180 i not bad for a days work !!!..

I,m off to plastering school and real soon !!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oops lol
:open_mouth: :laughing: :confused:

Chill out, Jammy - sit down and have a drink!! Just don’t get plastered!

The plasterer has turned up today a 23 year old girl would you believe, i have been watching her work :slight_smile::):):):)…

Come to think of it, I’ve got some plastering that i need doing!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Are you some kind of fool DIY :laughing: :laughing: i own a screwdriver and have had that 25 years i am just about getting the hang of that :unamused:

jammymutt:
The plasterer has turned up today a 23 year old girl would you believe, i have been watching her work :slight_smile::):):):)…

:wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing:
simon

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pics Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, does she have a builders bum :open_mouth:

Dafman:
PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pics Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, does she have a builders bum :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: no but she does now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for 180 squids what did you do pull half the wall down.

DIY = Destroy It Yourself

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: