Tennis elbow

can anyone tell me how long recovery time is , best way of recovery etc ta

Untreated recovery is an unknown time, can be days or weeks, however see your doctor and he may well recommend a cortisone injection.

You been playing with Gareth Hunt again :unamused:

I suffered terribly with Tennis Elbow from the ages of about 11-19, having never picked up a tennis racquet.

SnoozyPanda:
I suffered terribly with Tennis Elbow from the ages of about 11-19, having never picked up a tennis racquet.

Funny that, you don’t have to be a tennis player to get tennis elbow, how did the expression come about?

Probably due to being a common injury amongst tennis players both male, female and the Williams sisters.

To be fair think a German doctor started it calling it writers wrist, aka washer woman’s elbow, aka ■■■■ ers cramp as its a condition that occurs due to repitition, like RSI.
Just guessing with a touch of Wikipedia assistance

I’ve always wondered who was the first person to realise one could take their temperature by sticking a thermometer up your arris and what they where thinking of at the time. Bet we are related.

It’s comes from Dr T Ennis,he invented elbows in the late 1800’s before that no one had elbows.

dozy:
can anyone tell me how long recovery time is , best way of recovery etc ta

no recovery time. will come and go.
ask doctor for FELDENE GEL 5mg per gram of Gel :bulb: