Diazepam

dieseldog999:

dozy:

dieseldog999:
surely you have to be a troll…■■? nobody can be so gormless.definately trolling at its worst.but,just in case your actually so doolally,then its usually for junkies to take so they forget they need heroin…thats the popular unnoficial use…i don’t give a toss about much to do with rules,laws or anything,but DO NOT take it and drive…and if your daft enough to do that,then DO NOT be telling anyone that you are.there the best sleeping pills in the world.there similar to these in the pic.do not take them as they are completely addictive.if your doc knows your a truckie and gives you these pills,then hes a [zb].

I’ve had pins and needles in hand , left arm , back for a long while , of late I’ve had what I can only describe as cramp in arms , I strughled to drive last week having to put my arm in air , behind my back , anything to take the pain away , went to out of hours Doctor ( registra) on Sunday and he said it was a pinched nerve and to put ice packs on back/ neck and see doctor in 3/4 days of no improvement , so Mrs booked me in for thurs , assumed it was a doctor but she said she was a practioner, after checking she thinks the issue is comming/ starting from my elbow , she said pins and needles point to nerve damage ( why did I take so long to get a appointment , then said to treat elbow , ice packs , rubs, take diazepam( as a relaxant) , but stressed she could only do so much as she wasn’t a doctor, I needed to see one and really I need a x Ray to pin point the problem
I asked the question as my only experience of diazepam was hearing the name whilst helping to look after my brother who died from mnd 3 yrs ago , it just seemed extreme to give me a drug that wasn’t give to someone to help them cope when dieing , to some one who is in pain , but not unbearable pain
I’m baffled why you feel the need to start gobbing off about trolling , herion etc ,why even comment , I was after some understanding of why she issued these pills when they say / think I’ve nerve damage .
She also mentioned strength , but a lot to take in , so can there be different strengths , box says 12 diazepam 2mg tabs , take 1/2 at night , what doesn’t 2 mg mean , is there variations in strength, took one last night and to be honest it didn’t seem to make a blind bit of difference

you have to be at the wind up…if taking 1 don’t make any dfference,then when you go to bed tonight take 4…if you wake up before Monday,take another 4.

they an be used as a muscle relaxant,but ffs,who would tke them and think of driving…here what pops up when you google temazepam…
Side effects typical of hypnotic benzodiazepines are related to CNS depression, and include somnolence, Sedation, drunkenness, dizziness, fatigue, ataxia, headache, lethargy, impairment of memory and learning, longer reaction time and impairment of motor functions (including coordination problems),[13] slurred speech, decreased physical performance, numbed emotions, reduced alertness, muscle weakness, blurred vision (in higher doses), and inattention. Euphoria was rarely reported with its use. According to the FDA, temazepam had an incidence of euphoria of 1.5%, much more rarely reported than headaches and diarrhea.[12] Anterograde amnesia may also develop, as may respiratory depression in higher doses.

how hard is it to work that out.? :unamused:

ive been on the sick since tues ( read above ) ,off work :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: , she ,practioneer issued them on Thursday ( why would I be considering driving a truck when I’m not at work :unamused: :roll.
I shouldn’t be surprised though , it does seem in 99.9% cases of posters on t/ net that reading the whole thread before jumping in with there size 10, ,s is to much for them to be able to do ,simple ,but too much :unamused: .
No need to reply ,I’ve got enough pain without a headache on top of it , I’ll see what doc has to say mon
Thank god there’s a off button on a I- pad :exclamation: