Did say about this but can't find thread

I’ve had pins and needles for a bit , but now nigh on constant iny left hand and at times down my left arm and also across my back , also getting pain in left shoulder blade and elbow .
Blamed it on truck , as just can’t get comfortable in this new one , but could it be a shoulder injury , caused by constantly doing up ratchets .
Mrs says it’s bad circulation , but not one for doctor , but can’t shake it off .ta

get to the doctor , i had similar problems years ago , went to the doc and he took me to the minor injuries unit and stuck an injection in my shoulder , instant relief and it hasn’t come back . dave

rigsby:
get to the doctor , i had similar problems years ago , went to the doc and he took me to the minor injuries unit and stuck an injection in my shoulder , instant relief and it hasn’t come back . dave

Ta,I’ll get a appointment

Trampers cramp

I’ve had similar recently,mainly pins and needles in my forearm if my head is in a certain position.
Had an X-ray,and it turned out to be this…
nhs.uk/conditions/Cervical-s … ction.aspx

Physio showed me a few routines to try which did actually improve it :smiley: …but there ain’t no cure :unamused: