Wits end with daughter

dozy:
Thanks all ,weve got on better of late , not perfect but better ,think itsca case I’ve made a rod for my own back of spoiling her rotten , I’ve tried to be a bit sterner with her but I do slip back in my ways ,lent her my car w/ end as she didn’t have much fuel ,so filled it up and cleaned and polished it ( I know :frowning: for her when she got back ,Mrs was off on holiday today ,so me and her blitzed her bedroom while she was at work ( :frowning: ) .
She qualifies as a nurse sept ,told Mrs she will be 25 then so time to move out ,but only down the road so mum and dad can pop round and tidy up on a night :open_mouth: ,m&s and me said we won’t be doing that ,but you just know we will .
who said it gets easier as they get older :exclamation: .
N.b if you

you sound like a really nice guy but you haven’t taken in anything thats been written by people trying to help you nothing will change because you wont let it change you must like being bitten on the arse time and time again , from the age 0 to18 you have a responsibility to do your best for your chidren ,from 18yrs old they then become a lodger in your home and if they dont comply with your house rules out they go