Happy Father's Day!

I would like to wish all drivers on here a Happy Father’s Day. There may be certain Father’s who may not be fortunate enough to see their child/children today, but as a child who’s Dad was a trucker, I can assure you that ’ Hero ’ status is a given!

I am even going to extend my best wishes to agency drivers and rigid drivers too!

Taking my box of chocs to work tomoz so I don’t have to share :grimacing:

Save me a fudge.

Just remember that every truck driver has a father - - contrary to what some car drivers think… :wink:

I have some fancy beers, cards and even a home made cake from my ‘adopted’ daughter. Good job I have no work tomorrow… :open_mouth:

My daughter is away this weekend on a short break, but I have been wondering what could be in those two mysterious boxes, which my wife spirited away when they came in the post a couple of days ago?

greatdane:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: cigars taking to eork gin and tonics neley gon also birthday was on friday woo hoo to bites of cherry :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wirksworth rod:

greatdane:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: cigars taking to eork gin and tonics neley gon also birthday was on friday woo hoo to bites of cherry :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:blush: to much gin @tonic plus fat fingers = shocking tyeping and speling

Got my Judge Jules Trance Anthems cd to blow my speakers out tomorrow lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I am not the daddy honest

Not seen either of my kids today did see son on thur mind seen daughter & grandkids yesterday & no I can’t see my dad since he moved on in 2011

tango boy:
Got my Judge Jules Trance Anthems cd to blow my speakers out tomorrow lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Judge ■■■■■■ Jules? :unamused: …What the hell’s wrong with you Orangeboy… have you never heard of Cliff Richard.
:wink: :smiley:

Got cards and prezzies of all 4 of mine, and my lad who is on holiday in the States took time to ring me to tell me where he had left his prezzy for me.
A great bunch of kids that make me proud :sunglasses:

One day I’d like to forget! The South Wales Police haven’t got the best record,I know …but I found out how really useless they are! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

greatdane:

My box of chocs didn’t last long enough to make it to work.