Csa gonards

anyone know how I go about taking CSA to court?

With difficulty.
Good Luck

^^^ +1 good luck with that.

At the risk of feeding this thread,can you briefly outline why you would want to?

forget it, even if you get anywhere they have no funds in which to pay you any compensation… in my case they cancelled my payments to them for the last 2 years…

Umbrella?

Yes, my ex wife applied for a variation. She gave CSA information where and who i was working for. As we have not spoken for the last 8 years I asked CSA how she got the information and they say they are not going to let me know therefore I am thinking of court to force them to tell me. The only way she coul know where I was working is to pay for a private investigator to follow me

Minger:
Yes, my ex wife applied for a variation. She gave CSA information where and who i was working for. As we have not spoken for the last 8 years I asked CSA how she got the information and they say they are not going to let me know therefore I am thinking of court to force them to tell me. The only way she coul know where I was working is to pay for a private investigator to follow me

Data protection they can’t say owt.and if you get to court you’ll be paying the fees.

Why don’t you try a data protection act disclosure on them and see if that helps you any, rather than go down the litigation route that you’ve very little/no chance of winning.

I’m pretty sure the CSA would know where and who you’re working for already without your ex’s intervention. You won’t get any information from them anyway.

m1cks:
I’m pretty sure the CSA would know where and who you’re working for already without your ex’s intervention. You won’t get any information from them anyway.

CSA have powers to get information from HMRC so yes they would be able to find out where the OP works without asking his ex.

inland revenue now run the csa so it’s easy enough for them too catch up with you even if your job hopping

Why don’t you want to pay?

the CSA have powers to check Inland revenue ect and can take legal action against any employer not giving them the information they need, including any bank account details…

Would not your money be better spent supporting your children rather then futile court action, a case of wrong priorities me thinks.

Amandada, just read your reply and cannot believe what you wrote. Where in my post did I say I don’t/ won’t/can’t pay for my children? I asked about getting info from the CSA. it feels judgemental without understanding basic English, is good advice to get info before forming an opinion. Tell me what evenings you are manning the phones at Samaritans so that I jump on another day,cheers

I can’t really see where it matters where the CSA or your ex got their information, and surely in the case of the CSA if your employment changed, you had a duty (moral if not legal) to inform them yourself?

Minger:
Amandada, just read your reply and cannot believe what you wrote. Where in my post did I say I don’t/ won’t/can’t pay for my children? I asked about getting info from the CSA. it feels judgemental without understanding basic English, is good advice to get info before forming an opinion. Tell me what evenings you are manning the phones at Samaritans so that I jump on another day,cheers

What’s it like being angry all the time ? probably a bit lonely.’

Nice one. Anyone else got anymore helpful and informative contributions?

Whats It like having low intelligence,low levels of compassion and empathy, pretty low self esteem and confidence? Must ■■■■ being u