Hgv medical Kettering area

Hi all need help finding a doctor to do my medical. My gp wants £150 and I know I can get it cheaper. I am in Kettering Northants, any ideas? Cheers

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

Is this for a first time medical or for renewing an existing one :question:

This is to renew, got it for £40 last time but they don’t do it anymore.

Judonut:
This is to renew, got it for £40 last time but they don’t do it anymore.

If not had a licence issued since dec 2012 then change your photo now and get 5 years before next medical is due = seriously

I did mine for £24.50 at a local PO which has the photo machine for doing this

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106565&p=1603902

Funny you should say that my brother in law just renewed his and he was meant to have a medical and didn’t. He rang up dvla and they told him something like that. Thanks for the tip.

Am sorry but this is nothing to do with what has said but how do you post a question on here■■? #newtothis!!!

kitch91:
Am sorry but this is nothing to do with what has said but how do you post a question on here■■? #newtothis!!!

Choose the appropriate forum from those listed on the index page then click new post - fill in the thread title then write what you want to say in the big text box - click preview to check it then submit to post it

Thanks

Had my first Hgv medical today for £50 at Bugbrooke medical practice in Bugbrooke 01604 830 348 and got it next day after ringing up yesterday :smiley:

That’s handy to know cheers