New member what would you have done?

HI all I am new to here and to the industry,

I understand that some drivers self tip , but I refuse to, as a consequence I have spent the last 12 days waiting to deliver, I finally caved in and tipped today

Did I do right ? or should I have held out longer ?

For anyone interested a photo of my handsome self complete in company uniform

Bout time :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Congratulations

simon

Well done LUCY.My wife said it would be Monday :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: dam woman’s alway’s right. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Welcome to your 2nd home MATTY

Brilliant news Lucy and Rikki, congratulations, nice photo, what was the birth weight?

A grand 7lb, 7 oz’s :open_mouth:

Congratulations, like CM said cool photo :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Congrats

Well done to both (all 3) of you

John

Rikki-UK:
A grand 7lb, 7 oz’s :open_mouth:

Excellent stuff, bit of a bruiser then, just looked back to the guess the weight thread, I got it spot on, I’m dead chuffed.

Again, best wishes to you both, and Matty of course. :smiley:

Well done - all of you!!

Now i’ve just got to keep ‘Mrs Tandy’ away from this thread/picture. She’s going through a broody stage again!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry:

Brilliant well done. :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to both Rikki and Lucy - and welcome to TruckNet UK, Matty :smiley:
Regards
Trev

Congratulations
Bet it was well worth the wait :wink: :smiley: :smiley:
All the best to both of you and the little one

Regards BM and family

Excellent!

:sunglasses:

Congratulations :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: Congratulations !

Congratulations

Welcome and congratulations.

And already Computer Literate. :laughing: - Hell, someone in that family needs to be. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

With that parentage the poor devil will be sitting a CPC before even reaching SATS. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WELL DONE LUCY.

He’s gorgeous!!! well done also, Rikki.
Can’t wait to ring Dabes in the morning and tell him. He asks without fail every day he’s away!

Im waiting for someone to give a serious well thought out reply to the main post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bikemonkey:
Im waiting for someone to give a serious well thought out reply to the main post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok, then.
You should have held out for a hi-vis jacket, Matty.