Damn You! take the tablets

We are an elderly industry and like myself many of you may be on Blood Pressure tablets.My buddy was and complained he was always having
to visit the toliet for a leak and ‘STOPPED’ taking the tablets.2 weeks later a ‘Stroke’ and having visited him today,he really does wish now he had
taken the tablets daily as ordered.Driving career over,car licence back…maybe.Discussing his problems with friends seems others were
treating these tablets lightly and were not taking them as they should…they do now.If your on the tablets…take them, my buddys condition
shocked me and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.Take the ■■■■ tablets.

Been a bit hit and miss at takin mine recently after reading that maybe id better get em took :open_mouth:

I take mine religiously and far too many of them, and it’s still bloomin high.

Feel for your pal, not a nice thing to happen.

Take mine everyday without fail,last time I checked I was 112 over 70

take them always and have every 3 Month check with Nurse

Hi all,

We’re casting for a new BBC One Health Television Series looking for families who may have unidentified or ongoing health conditions who wish to improve their health and make a positive change to their lives. It would include a full health MOT and the undivided attention of a doctor over the course of a month, his knowledge and expertise at you and your family’s disposal.

If anyone is interested please do get in contact.

Many thanks,

Lizzie
email: lizzie.horton@studiolambert.com
tel: 0203 040 6909
Casting Researcher | Studio Lambert | Doctor in the House