Has she had it yet

Well Lucy is there a new kid on the block yet :question: Has Rikki got a smile from ear to ear :question: Or is he checking his wallet to make sure he’s got enough penny’s left,after all this storage charge’s that you will need to invoice him for. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Demurrage bill now standing at £4725…and still rising… :open_mouth: :confused: :unamused: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Youll be pleased to know, Lucy, that youve broken the record currently held by Tesco, Kiln Farm for keeping the most people waiting for the longest time :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev
PS. I bet the little devil is waiting for some decent weather, which is forecast for tomorrow or Friday

Trevor Parry:
Youll be pleased to know, Lucy, that youve broken the record currently held by Tesco, Kiln Farm for keeping the most people waiting for the longest time :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev
PS. I bet the little devil is waiting for some decent weather, which is forecast for tomorrow or Friday

It’s alright Lucy,you take the money fae Rikki,we’ll charge you waiting time.£100 per hour. :laughing: :laughing:.That should move yer load. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m sure that mum or dad will reply to this, but I’d like to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to them both.

Baby Matthew was born this morning, weighing in at a healthy 7lb 7oz.

samb:
I’m sure that mum or dad will reply to this, but I’d like to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to them both.

Baby Matthew was born this morning, weighing in at a healthy 7lb 7oz.

Your a bit late :wink: :blush: :laughing:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

simon