Starting going to Gym

Blood Sugar Lewel up,weight up,Motivation down.
Well,…
Start now with Gym.Is a gym which has open 24 Hour.
Finish work at 00.30 and goin Home to change to Trainers and next train to Gym. Bout 2 Hour relaxed training and train at 04.10 back Home.
Next Week finish at 04.30 and Cafe opens at 06.00 to get Coffee before going Home.
£ cup Water with a Spoon Melasse and a spoon baking soda (not baking Powder) 30 min before eating.
Will see in 2 Weeks if it helped,and if “Yes” how much.
Not thinking on weightloss in First Place,but burning Sugar.

Take it easy on the conveyor belt :smiley:

if you really want to go to a gym and use the machine to impress the ladies,try the cashline one at the door…thats what I was told when I went…I prefer the old method…wakeup in the moring,up one two,down one two,and then I put on my other sock,…eat what you want and die when your ready, :wink:

dieseldog999:
if you really want to go to a gym and use the machine to impress the ladies,try the cashline one at the door…thats what I was told when I went…I prefer the old method…wakeup in the moring,up one two,down one two,and then I put on my other sock,…eat what you want and die when your ready, :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Immigrant:
Well,…
Finish work at 00.30 and goin Home to change to Trainers and next train to Gym. Bout 2 Hour relaxed training…

Relaxed training, even for 2 hours, is not going to get you anywhere. You need to up the intensity and get it done in 45-60 minutes if you want to see a difference.

Coffeeholic:

Immigrant:
Well,…
Finish work at 00.30 and goin Home to change to Trainers and next train to Gym. Bout 2 Hour relaxed training…

Relaxed training, even for 2 hours, is not going to get you anywhere. You need to up the intensity and get it done in 45-60 minutes if you want to see a difference.

^^^ This

But finish work go straight to Gym

I started going 18 months ago seen a bit of a change but I need more motivation,I was supposed to go tonight after work but couldn’t be bothered :confused:
I find that if I go for an hour or so three times I week then I feel great

yorkshire terrier:

+1 This. It tends to bring out your :smiling_imp: side when the lights are off too!

Just building my Fitness up. Every Time at Gym a few minutes longer.
Go then End of january to Sierra Nevada (Nevada/California) hiking.
Away from Food and still Fun. Last Time i got 15 Kilo down. Happy if i get 10 now,with a few Year older and more fat

I love
Pizza
Chocolate
Cake
Curry
Chinese
Fizz
Crisps
Cheese Brie or cheddar in a begal
But only once a week the rest of the week I eat fish and train 3 times but not sure how it’s going to work when I start :cry:

yorkshire terrier:
I started going 18 months ago seen a bit of a change but I need more motivation,I was supposed to go tonight after work but couldn’t be bothered :confused:

Yes,The Motivation :grimacing:

Well. Im 10 Kilo down (with hiking in California) and Fit as a Young. Walk my 5 Kilometer from Work Home in 50 minute.
Just the Motivation cant explain me why i shall go further now past the Cafe. Was different 10 Years ago.