just wondering..

if on an application form,one of the questions asks,‘how many cars in your household’,and you don’t want to tell them about your Bentley in the garage,can anyone access the dvla data to find out how many cars you have?

I think no is the simple answer.
Details of a registered keeper can be obtained from the DVLA but you would need the reg no first and have a valid reason for requesting the details.

carryfast-yeti:
‘how many cars in your household’?

none fella only people live here cars kept on the road driveway or garage but not in house :wink: :wink:

These questions get flippin silly nowadays,my boy : was filling in a form for advanced collage he’s 20 so independent but livin with me …they want to know my income to see if he can get his bursary ■■■ cheek… 20 and they expect you to keep supporting your kids for nowt , ■■ think i’ll move back in with me mom, do you think she’ll get any extra being a single parent :open_mouth:

nick2008:

carryfast-yeti:
‘how many cars in your household’?

none fella only people live here cars kept on the road driveway or garage but not in house :wink: :wink:

These questions get flippin silly nowadays,my boy : was filling in a form for advanced collage he’s 20 so independent but livin with me …they want to know my income to see if he can get his bursary ■■■ cheek… 20 and they expect you to keep supporting your kids for nowt , [zb] think i’ll move back in with me mom, do you think she’ll get any extra being a single parent :open_mouth:

had that when daughter went to uni ,they wanted to know our income but were not interested in our outgoings. as we were now paying the usual bills and trying to support a daughter living away from home too we took on extra work .then the second year we were deemed able to contribute more because we were earning more ■■? :confused: