Gonna be a Daddy

The wifes just broke it to me shes 6 weeks preggers to say im chuffed is an understatement :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Course being the sensitive bloke i am i asked her who the father is :blush: :open_mouth:

simon

Congratulations on the news Simon. Must be the time of year :laughing:. Just as you’ve given up smoking as well. Couldn’t have timed it better :wink:.

congrats simon

yet another 1

Congratulations, must be something in the water :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

congratulations mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations !!

Congratulations … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats Simon :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

CONGRATS SIMON
(hope you catch him :laughing: )

well done mate - hope all goes well!

Right where did I put that bottle! :wink:

well done m8 :wink: :wink:

did you find out who the father was as you was on night out 6 weeks ago was you not :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well done pal everyone is having them lately i think il go and have another tinny any excuse well done im chuffed for you.

is it the firstβ– β– ?

i remember when we had our first little jess my mrs was having cesrian ( i know i spelt that wrong ) she said can you see anything yet i went bbbboooooo hhhhhoooooo the tears were rolling but being a man i was trying to put a brave face on. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

congratulations simon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
(a tip… get lots of sleep NOW :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Time to start looking for another Job!

TC:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Time to start looking for another Job!

time to do tramping tc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Paul Martin, author of Counting Sheep, (a study of sleep):
β€œOne of the most effective forms of torture…sleep deprivation.”

Oh yeah, congratulations!!

By the way, β€˜been there - done that - got the T-shirt’ for the sleep deprivation and it’s an excellent form of birth control…because we won’t be doing it again!! :angry:

congratulations

pam

WHAT GREAT NEWS SIMON, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR GOOD LADY, TAKE EXTRA CARE OF HER FROM NOW ON AND WHEN THE FUNNY HORMONES CLICK IN AND YOU GET CALLED ALL THE NAMES SHE CAN THINK OF, JUST GIVE HER A HUG AND AGREE WITH HER.

I REMEMBER IT ALL WELL I GAVE MY HUBBY HELL I AM SURE

DANNEKE[/i][/b]

Thanks for all the replies folks its been a long hard slog 11 years of trying and we think this is the one

simon