Snip snip.

Hi guys. On Monday this week (13th jan) I took the plunge and had the snip. I’m just wondering if anybody else on here has had it done and how long you took off work. The doctor who did mine said because I sit down all day I need to take a week off.

everyones different fella had mine done on a friday was digging foundations out on saturday n sunday and was back in monday on flatbeds but a mate of mine took a week off so go figure

Had mine on a friday was back at sea on monday (I was in the RN at the time), though took it easy that first day (didn’t climb too many ladders).

Had it done about 20 Years ago (the first & last time a Bloke has held my Nuts) went back to work the next day, wearing Boxer Shorts (Big Mistake) they were swinging about like a couple of Black Conkers on a String (ouch !) the next day I wore swimming trunks & kept 'em firmly inside. (Phew ! What a relief ! )

Great 5 days after the snip and infected nuts. Now got a 5 day course of amoxicillin.

Best thing for infected nuts is- place 'em on a Brick & smack 'em with another Brick !

Doesn’t get rid of the infection but it does give you something else to think about !

OUCH !

martinviking:
Had it done about 20 Years ago (the first & last time a Bloke has held my Nuts) went back to work the next day, wearing Boxer Shorts (Big Mistake) they were swinging about like a couple of Black Conkers on a String (ouch !) the next day I wore swimming trunks & kept 'em firmly inside. (Phew ! What a relief ! )

Pmsl

Smoggie89:

martinviking:

Pmsl

This ^^^^^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Had 3 week off when had mine done :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

Errr… you didn’t have any nuts to start with :exclamation: :open_mouth:

In surgery for 10am on a Thursday morning, out for 10.30. Walked to a cafe to treat myself for being a brave lad. Breakfast, then walked from Salford to Eccles via Wetherspoons for a couple of cheeky ones and read of the paper. Few more pubs on the way and got home around seven o’clock. Spent Friday lay on the sofa nursing a hangover and back in work Monday.

■■■■ all of that. I wouldn’t fancy all the snipping and the ending up in pain.

dieseldave:

animal:

Errr… you didn’t have any nuts to start with :exclamation: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ok had the female equivalent which is much worse trust me