decaf

I used to get really bad head aches after drinking coffee and tea so the wife got me some decaf tea bags and coffee now I don’t get the head aches any more ? they taste just the same as regular coffee and tea and now wish I had switched years ago , any one else finding drinking full fat coffee is giving them head ache ?.

I occasionally get headaches buy my coffeeholicism isn’t to blame. I think it comes from listening to pen pushers in the office :laughing:

Don’t you ■■■■■■■ swear at me

More full fat and caffine laden coffee cures all.

Green tea helps as well also very good for you

Dont get headache but then could take too many drugs for that ( prescribed )

I don’t believe caffeine has much of an effect on me, I’m not a heavy coffee drinker (once a week or 2 on average), I don’t drink tea & used to consume energy drinks everyday of which only 1 or 2 brands had a notable effect on me, now I just drink water (it’s cheaper):slight_smile:

I stopped having caffeinated coffee to prove to the OH it would make no difference to me. I used to get a lot of headaches and well as being fairly tense and tetchy.

I did it for a month, got through the withdrawl (including even worse headaches!) to find that I rarely got the headaches and I was so much more relaxed. This was at the end of last summer. I still now drink decaf coffee. I don’t worry so much about tea as I don’t drink nearly as much tea as coffee. So I did have to admit that he was right… it did help! :laughing:

If I do get a headache now it is usually if I’m dehydrated or hungry.