Muscle eye surgery

Hi All Just wondering if anyone has had any eye surgery recently to correct double vision and if so how long did you have to wait for an Appointment ? I had this problem about 3-4 years ago and is called a 4th nerve palsy but it virtually cleared up, but it has now returned about 2 months ago hence why i am not working as a result. I do have to see the Consultant on the 21st of this month and i am hoping he will suggest the surgery as was mentioned by another eye Consultant. The only annoying thing is i get the double vision when looking to my right so you can imagine when you have to reverse.So if anyone has had this problem please get back and let me know how you have got on.

many thanks and all be careful out there.

I used to get double vision when I was a kid, but I was lucky enough to get it sorted out with a lot of exercises. Go and find a laser clinic and ask them, they’d have a better idea. I know if they only do one eye at a time . and if you have something dodgy with the other eye they are reluctant to operate. There are some very good eye clinics operating in Singapore and that area, a lot of Australians go there as their reputation is top of the tree, and usually cheaper as well if you’re going private. They also seem to be advanced in of the kind of operations they do here.

Jeff…