Mini stroke, dont tell anyone!

Hope your feeling better.
Had series of blackouts myself just mini ones as have asthma put it down to that then had the big one fell over 2 am in bathroom broke and split my nose wife said to do get it stitched next thing I am in medical assessment ward feeling stupid as felt fine then as consultant was doing rounds had another turned blue and woke up to intensive care nurses around me now I know it was bad as they don’t make house calls.
told to inform dvla haven’t but have stopped driving till we get to see him again which is tomorrow now been two months off work as self employed no pay no benefits but time to catch up on paperwork.
had oxygen meter test ,tilt test ultrasound of my heart that was a amazing experience works fine so all those ladies in my younger life sorry you haven’t broke it. had mini mri scan . all come back clear but to all those who are in position like me get it checked don’t drive get yourself well again.
yes there needs to be more leeway from dvla to get us back to work when were well again.
just remember although the test seem to all be negative bit like truck with intermittent fault shows nothing wrong when they plug it in computer but still wont go . good luck to you all get well soon as I hope I do too.