Sprained neck

Taking ibuprofen and codeine,paracetamol and diazepam,been put on all of this for what the doctor says is- sprained neck,I’ve had plenty of sprains over the years and not really bothered me,but this is the worst pain I’ve had at times,more so at night when it wakes me up and you just don’t know what to do with yourself it’s that bad,just put me on diazepam to help me sleep,get some sleep.
So has anyone had a sprained neck :question: how bad was it,did it keep waking you up,how long did you have it(had it 2 weeks) ,what did you take,putting ice packs on it,is that the right thing to do, or is heat better,is it ok to drive with all these pills,told to be carefull with diazepam,just take half a pill to start with and increase dosage if still struggling to still sleep.thanks

I suffered from the same. I found the pills worked better when I mixed them with strong cider :stuck_out_tongue:

I did it once when I covered shunting for a week. Found putting this little electric heat pad (like a really small electric blanket) in my pillow overnight helped.

Wheel Nut:
I suffered from the same. I found the pills worked better when I mixed them with strong cider :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried to convince the mrs of that the w/end but she was having none of it,orange juice was all I was allowed :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :frowning: :frowning: ,

10-08:
I did it once when I covered shunting for a week. Found putting this little electric heat pad (like a really small electric blanket) in my pillow overnight helped.

Thanks,Ill try that