Toxic Shock and Sepsis

I am truly sorry to hear that you are going through this awful experience, really all any of us can say is that we are thinking of you and your mum, would say that your strength of mind will see you through, and that we know you will fight hard to get the care that she deserves, just please remember to look after yourself.

The prospect of losing one’s parents fills each one of us with dread. For myself this was fortunately many years ago so it would be a distraction to say more, however I am currently seeing my dear wife bravely coming to terms with her own mum’s declining physical health starting to accelerate, and the seemingly indifferent attitude of the medical profession towards more than a passive, management treatment for the elderly.

Thank you for the reminder to observe and note what may have at first appeared to be unrelated issues surrounding a medical incident, and also for the link to prompt requesting the consideration of formerly standard, but now unfashionable treatments.