Markham Moor Truck Stop

Well I have heard loads about this place mostly negative but I stayed there last night and I have to say I found it a good stop showers hot and clean food was good and the lorry park is in good condition I found the staff pleasant so I fail to see why it gets bad reviews I will use it again

There are those that only see the negatives, ive stayed their a few times and can’t complain, if I did it would be to the management. I like the liver’n’ onions always seems to be sold out when I get their lately, showers always clean, and water hot,…

I do have 1 gripe, when parked in the designated fridge area, why do box jockeys park next you, and ask the usual silly question. Has happened 3 times now.

biggriffin:
There are those that only see the negatives, ive stayed their a few times and can’t complain, if I did it would be to the management. I like the liver’n’ onions always seems to be sold out when I get their lately, showers always clean, and water hot,…

I do have 1 gripe, when parked in the designated fridge area, why do box jockeys park next you, and ask the usual silly question. Has happened 3 times now.

Because they’re also knob … as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stopped for lunch, at the beginning of the year.

Haven’t been back since, the meal looked and tasted like it had been kept warm from the night before.

Very rarely do I pass needing somewhere to stop for the night, . I shall return to see if it’s improved at some point in the near future

Have stayed a few times and its about the average .
Meals can be hit and miss as it’s hot plate buffet style so some things dry out or become overcooked .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk