No Parking Meadow Lane, Ellesmere Port

Ok, time to own up. I see our neighbours at the VW garage have chipped in. We are the Paving Centre in Meadow Lane (you’ll have to take my word for it on this one). How about bottles/beer cans full of ■■■■ lobbed into our yard, drivers having [zb] in the road and on pavements (inc used toilet paper), pools of vomit, carrier bags of (if we’re lucky) leftover takeaway food. If we’re unlucky more [zb]and used toilet paper again, all lobbed into our yard. Leftover food is often just thrown on the pavements. Drivers having a cab clean out and leaving it all on the pavements or once again thrown into our yard even though large litter bins have been provided by the council. Clearly, 10 yards is just too far to walk for some drivers. Our most recent worst offender was a driver from a company near to Wrexham (I shall not name the company or give the drivers nickname which were all provided by another driver who stayed the same night) The behaviour of this guy was shocking in the extreme, living up to his nickname, he pretty much did all of the above apart from vomit! I did however speak to the company who promised none of their vehicles would park here again only for one to turn up a few nights later. Local MP, local authority and police involved for months/years. We have spoken with several drivers and another poster is right, all the blame always gets put onto foreign drivers however our experience is somewhat different, it’s the Brits who generally stay single overnights that are the problem and are normally gone before we get in. Most of the foreign drivers are here for days and often ask to use our facilities (toilet, water etc) in return for a can of beer. I had a local resident tell me he once asked a tanker driver to turn off his idling engine at five in the morning before it woke his children to be greeted by a driver who was (in his words) “…[zb] slaughtered”. No worries, he had driven off within a couple of hours! We’ve just had enough.
And yes, it still goes on.