Driver CPC Periodic Training on-line checking

Ok. So I was asked by someone to produce a kind of step by step guide on how to ‘log on’ to your on-line DCPC training record. So I thought it may be useful to some if I reproduced the process on here:

Procedure to check individual Driver CPC Periodic Training record on-line
[/b]
1) Put the following into any internet search engine: check driver cpc hours
2) Click on the GOV.UK web-page: gov.uk/check-your-driver-cp … ning-hours
3) Click on ‘Start now’ icon (this will take you to DSA/Business Link on-line Driver CPC checking page)
4) For new users click on ‘Register (drivers only)’
5) Enter your Driving Licence number
6) Enter your postcode
7) Enter the encrypted code words/letters at the bottom of the screen (if you cannot read them click on ‘Try another’)
:sunglasses: Click on ‘Log in’
9) A password will be generated & sent by post to your home address
Once the password arrives at your home address (takes around 1 week) then repeat steps 1 — 3.
10) Enter your Driving Licence number
11) Enter your password
12) Enter the encrypted code words/letters
13) Click on ‘Log in’
14) This will allow you to view your Driver CPC training record, giving details of each uploaded module you have completed.
Once logged on to your training record you can maintain your page with such activities as changing your password to something more memorable, adding an Email address (if you wish) for correspondence purposes, downloading your training record and generating a temporary password to allow your present or future employer to access your training record — this temporary password becomes invalid after a week. You can also retrieve forgotten passwords and get audio help etc. from the Log in page.